Manchu Manoj’s upcoming romantic thriller, Shourya, is all set to hit the screens on March 4 amid decent expectations. The film has been directed by family entertainers’ specialist Dasaradh and produced by Malkapuram Sivakumar, who stepped into film production with Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya.
Speaking to media during the film’s promotions, the producer revealed that Shourya will be releasing in nearly 1,000 screens in Telugu states and across the world. This is undoubtedly a huge release for a Manoj’s film. The producer also revealed that the film has done a decent pre-release business.
Regina plays Manoj’s love interest in Shourya, while Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam will be seen in pivotal roles.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals