Manchu Manoj’s upcoming romantic thriller, Shourya, is all set to hit the screens on March 4 amid decent expectations. The film has been directed by family entertainers’ specialist Dasaradh and produced by Malkapuram Sivakumar, who stepped into film production with Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya.
Speaking to media during the film’s promotions, the producer revealed that Shourya will be releasing in nearly 1,000 screens in Telugu states and across the world. This is undoubtedly a huge release for a Manoj’s film. The producer also revealed that the film has done a decent pre-release business.
Regina plays Manoj’s love interest in Shourya, while Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam will be seen in pivotal roles.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts