Manchu Lakshmi is one of the leading female artists in Tollywood at present and she is ready to take up a new responsibility from now. Earlier today,she was elected unanimously as the Vice President of Movie Artist Association (MAA). Till now, she had an established career in Tollywood and she is hopeful to carry this added burden with a lot of ease. Versatile actor Tanekella Bharani has been elected the executive Vice President and comedian Ali is the new secretary for MAA.
In the meantime, the buzz for the presidential post in MAA is getting intensified day by day. Senior actor Rajendra Prasad and actress Jayasudha are in the fray and the elections for this post will be held on 29th of this month. Murali Mohan is the current president and he will step down after the election of a new president.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan