At last, the results for the recently concluded MAA elections have been announced and Nata Kiriti Rajendra Prasad has been adjudged the winner for the president post. Already, Manchu Lakshmi was unanimously elected for the vice president post. Expressing her happiness over her selection and the overall MAA elections, Manchu Lakshmi said that she will strive hard for the welfare of MAA.
Speaking further, Lakshmi also said that she will look into the matters regarding the issues being faced by the poor actors in the association and in Telugu film industry in general. Lakshmi also said that she supported Jayasudha’s panel since an actress is contesting for the president post for the first time.
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- Murugadoss clears all rumors
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG