Last week, dialogue King Mohan Babu had participated in the Swach Bharat Campaign initiated by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and nominated Manchu Manoj among many others. Today Manchu Manoj showcased his responsibility for a cleaner and a better society by participating in the Swach Bharath Campaign near the Lingampalli Railway station in Hyderabad. Many of his fans have also participated enthusiastically in the cleaning up activity.
There has been a wide spread awareness among the public about cleanliness these days and the participation of noted celebrities in such activities has been helping in propagating the idea into the masses in an efficient way. If more and more people come forward and participate in this noble activity, the vision of making India cleaner by 2019 might happen much sooner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut