Last week, dialogue King Mohan Babu had participated in the Swach Bharat Campaign initiated by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and nominated Manchu Manoj among many others. Today Manchu Manoj showcased his responsibility for a cleaner and a better society by participating in the Swach Bharath Campaign near the Lingampalli Railway station in Hyderabad. Many of his fans have also participated enthusiastically in the cleaning up activity.
There has been a wide spread awareness among the public about cleanliness these days and the participation of noted celebrities in such activities has been helping in propagating the idea into the masses in an efficient way. If more and more people come forward and participate in this noble activity, the vision of making India cleaner by 2019 might happen much sooner.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title