Manchu Manoj is extremely happy with the way his upcoming film Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is shaping up. He was shooting in Kerala for almost 20 days for the film and in this schedule, some songs and crucial scenes featuring Manchu Manoj, Deeksha Seth and Balakrishna were shot. He’s all set to return to Hyderabad later today. Ever since he began sharing screen space with Balakrishna, he can’t raving about Balakrishna’s screen presence and energy. In March, the duo had shot few action sequences for the film’s climax and now Manchu Manoj went a step ahead praising Balakrishna after filming the latter’s introduction fight sequence. “Finished #UKUP Kerala schedule with Nata Simha Balayya garu :)) gr8 hardworker and never gives up:),” Manoj posted on Twitter. Sekhar Raja is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is all set to hit the screens in May.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind