Manchu Manoj has the reputation for being one of the very few actors who can pull off any risky stunt in his film. In fact, he also choreographs his own stunts in the film. Earlier this year, he made a good comeback with Potugadu, which went on to become a hit and now he’s acting in a film titled Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda.
Buzz is that Manchu Manoj’s character will have three different shades in the film. One of them is that of a police officer and the actor himself revealed the first look of his character recently on Twitter. The other two shades in his character have been kept under wraps for now, but sources close to the film unit are confident that he’ll surprise all with his acting in this film. Our guess is as good as yours about what the variations in his role might be.
Srivas is directing the film and it also stars Mohan Babu, Vishnu Manchu, Raveena Tandon, Hansika, Pranita Subhash, Varun Sandesh and Tanish in lead roles. Vishnu and Manoj are producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement