Since the release of his previous film, Okkadu Migiladu in 2017, hero Manchu Manoj has been away from the limelight. He turned producer and launched a film, titled Aham Brahmasmi, earlier this year. The actor has also been working on losing weight in the meantime. He has been following an ayurvedic diet and rigorous training to get back into shape.
In a pleasantly surprising update, Manoj revealed that he has lost 15 kilos and is looking fit and fine. Not stopping there, Manoj has also signed two films. While one is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual with a Telugu director, the other is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual with a Tamil director.
Yet another surprising revelation is that Manoj is currently working on one of a kind sports and entertainment city which is going to be talked about. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success