Hero Manchu Manoj garnered applause for his intense performance in his previous film, Okkadu Migiladu. 123telugu had earlier reported that the Manchu hero’s next film will be an out-and-out love story with a unique concept.
According to the latest updates, Manoj will be losing all the extra kilos he had gained for his LTTE Chief’s role in Okkadu Migiladu. Apparently, the actor will be seen as a lover boy in his next film and he is currently working on his lean and fit makeover. This as-yet-untitled movie will be shot majorly in New York.
Debutant Chandu will helm this project. The regular shooting will kick-start from May. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film