Manchu Manoj will once again choreograph his own action sequences in his upcoming film Potugaadu. Directed by Pawan Wadeyar, the film is currently being shot in Karnataka and for the past few days, the climax portion is being canned on Manoj and few other actors. When the film was first announced, a Hollywood based action choreographer Stephen was roped in; however, Manchu Manoj has clarified that he’s not part of the team. “Stunt master for Potugadu is Mr RamBabu and Myself …. English master stephen is not doing the fights 🙂 just a clarity :),” Manoj posted on Twitter. The film is being produced by Sirisha and Sridhar under Ramalakshmi Creations banner. Simran Mundi Kaur, Sakshi Chaudhary, Nathalia Kaur and another heroine are playing the lead roles opposite Manoj. Chakri is scoring the music.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover