In a surprise announcement, hero Manchu Manoj revealed that he has composed music for the just released Hollywood film, Basmati Blues. Manoj said that he has teamed up with his good friend and noted music director Achu Rajamani and the popular American rock band, Pearl Jam, on his debut stint.
Basmati Blues stars Oscar winning actress Brie Larson in the lead role, while Manoj’s sister Lakshmi Manchu plays a key role. The film has released across America on February 9. Basmati Blues is a romantic musical comedy and it has been directed by Dan Baron and produced by Monique Soros and Jeffrey Dorchen.
On the other hand, Manchu Manoj’s next film is in pre-production. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by a debutant and it will go on floors in May.
#BamsatiBlues is out in theatres and I am super excited to share this with you all! This is big as it happens to be my first movie as Music Director with @achurajamani and the great @PearlJam! 😍😍 Extra special indeed! ❤ pic.twitter.com/TJi8RkilBu
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) February 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?
- This recent Telugu movie tastes success after OTT release