There is a lot going on in Mohan Babu’s family these days. Ever since he took to the streets to protest against the non-reimbursement of students’ fee and alleged that the government owes his college crores of rupees, the entire issue turned political. And today, he is expected to formally join YSRCP party after a brief interaction with YS Jagan.
Meanwhile, Manchu Manoj has made it clear that he will continue to fight for the people and highlight their issues. In an official statement, the actor stated that there was no political motive behind his recent move to demand justice for the students.
Interestingly, he didn’t specify whether he too is going to join YSRCP along with his father or campaign on their behalf. Instead, Manoj stated that he will appreciate any political party which does good work, and at the same time, he wouldn’t hesitate to take them head on if they cause any inconvenience to the people.
Rajakeeya prayojanala kosam road ekkaledu..
Manchini panchadaniki mathamo, kulamo addu pettukonakkarledu..
Idi Nenu..Idi Nijam..
Na Peru Manoj Manchu, Na manasulo unnadi meeku cheppukuntunnanu🙏 pic.twitter.com/pUMVA4ktGm
— MM*🙏🏻❤️ (@HeroManoj1) March 26, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future