After a 3 year long hiatus, hero Manchu Manoj is making his acting comeback with Aham Brahmasmi, a film with which he is also turning producer. Even as the Manchu hero’s fans are eagerly waiting for his comeback film, Manoj has yet another surprise and it’s massive.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Manoj revealed that, during this lockdown, he has been working on his dream project. However, he is quick to add that it’s not a film, but something which will be made on international standards in Hyderabad itself. Manoj assured that he will be revealing all the details about his dream project in a couple of weeks or within a month.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states