After a 3 year long hiatus, hero Manchu Manoj is making his acting comeback with Aham Brahmasmi, a film with which he is also turning producer. Even as the Manchu hero’s fans are eagerly waiting for his comeback film, Manoj has yet another surprise and it’s massive.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Manoj revealed that, during this lockdown, he has been working on his dream project. However, he is quick to add that it’s not a film, but something which will be made on international standards in Hyderabad itself. Manoj assured that he will be revealing all the details about his dream project in a couple of weeks or within a month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary