Manchu Manoj is well known for being socially responsible, and whenever actors from Tollywood decide to contribute their bit for the society, he is always at the forefront. Whether it was helping victims of Hudhud cyclone or raising funds for a good cause, Manchu Manoj has helped quite a few people over the years.
Now, he has done it again and his latest gesture is being praised by one and all. The actor has announced that is adopting a young girl Ashwita from Sirisilla. Manoj also stated that he is going to enrol the youngster in Vidyaniketan and that he will be taking care of all her educational expenses and support her to achieve her goal of becoming an IAS officer.
This is indeed a praiseworthy deed by the actor and it remains to be seen if more people from film fraternity come forward to do something similar.
Nana’s bday 2mrw & turned 2 be my best! I take pride in #adopting #Ashwitha frm #Sirisilla. Enrolled her 2day at @IVidyanikethan. I hereby, take up all her responsibilities 2 support, educate & ensure her safety & desire to become an #IAS officer!Tq all who helped!❤️#JoyOfGiving pic.twitter.com/31ASlnXIl2
— MM*🙏🏻❤️ (@HeroManoj1) March 18, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film