Manchu Manoj is a very emotional person and we all know that. He has done many social activities in the past and is the first one to respond to any social injustice that happens in the country.
Be it the Nirbhaya case or the atrocities that have happened against Asifa, Manchu Manoj has responded to everything. Seeing all the injustice going around in the country for women, he has penned an emotional letter to his countrymen.
Manoj, in his letter, says that when will all these inhuman acts stop and when will be the country be free for girls
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger promotions taking a toll on Vijay Devarakonda
- Two weeks collections of Sita Ramam in Nizam
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata completes 100 days
- Day 6 collections of Karthikeya 2 in Nizam are here
- Humongous response for Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Dhamaka actress in DJ Tillu 2?