Manchu Manoj, son of Collection King Dr.Mohan Babu, is all set to begin work on a new movie from February. The film will be produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna’s personal makeup specialist Ramachandra Rao.
Ramachandra Rao produced ‘Panchakshari’ with Anushka in the lead role earlier. This will be his second venture.
The movie is currently in pre-production and full details regarding cast and crew are awaited. Manoj has a reputation for working in films with new fresh story lines, so we need to see what he is coming up with this time around.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race