Manchu Manoj, son of Collection King Dr.Mohan Babu, is all set to begin work on a new movie from February. The film will be produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna’s personal makeup specialist Ramachandra Rao.
Ramachandra Rao produced ‘Panchakshari’ with Anushka in the lead role earlier. This will be his second venture.
The movie is currently in pre-production and full details regarding cast and crew are awaited. Manoj has a reputation for working in films with new fresh story lines, so we need to see what he is coming up with this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event
- Beach Road Chetan’s unique promotional strategy