Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film ‘Okkadu Migiladu’ is all set to be dubbed in Tamil. The film has been named as “Naan Thirimba Varuven”, a direct reference to Rajinikanth’s dialogue from Kabali.
Unveiling the first look of the Tamil version, Manchu Manoj said, “Fighting for rights can turn a common man into a warrior. An untold story of one man who stood for Tamilians.” It is well known that Manchu Manoj will be sporting two looks in this action drama and one of them is inspired from a LTTE leader.
The first teaser of the film will be unveiled later this week and it’s expected to be a hard-hitting drama from Manchu Manoj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser