For the last few years, Manchu Manoj has been winning everyone’s hearts for his soft corner towards people in distress. And his latest decision too is winning him appreciation from all quarters.
Manoj took to Twitter this morning and announced that he will adopt the children who are affected by the cyclone Titli in the North Coastal Andhra. Manoj said that he will provide proper education to the children. He also appreciated the local youths who are working tirelessly to rescue the cyclone affected villagers.
#Srikakulam we all r there for u … Be Strong … I pledge to adopt effected Children and Give them Proper Education… I’m sure Everyone wil Do there Bit … Talking to the people I know there and really proud of the surrounding Youth for their immense Relief Work 🙏🏻❤️ pic.twitter.com/T3wuO0ncpq
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) October 12, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?
- Alia Bhatt to join RRR shoot only in 2021?