The multi-talented actor, Vishnu Manchu has now made his debut as a director. The news is that he has directed a television commercial for the Ministry of Water Resources.
The Ad will have legendary actor Dr. Mohan Babu supporting the ministry’s water resources development and rejuvenation publicity campaign. Shot in Ramoji Film city, the Ad will be released in a week’s time.
The one-minute TVC will highlight the importance of river conservation and rejuvenation that is so vital to our existence. Speaking about the same, Vishnu said that it is a far-reaching initiative and he is glad to be part of Government of India initiative to publicize the importance to deal with rapidly building water crisis at both the global and human scale.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi