Mani Rathnam’s next film has been officially titled as Kadal (The Sea). Earlier, the film was tentatively titled as Pookadai. Karthik’s son Gautham and Samantha are playing lead roles in this film which is set in a fishing village. The film will go on floors soon and the latest news is that Samantha will join the film crew in South Tamil Nadu for ten days from February 11. Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu are playing important roles in the film and Arvind Swamy is making his comeback to films in this romantic drama. A R Rahman is composing the music and Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?