Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently brainstorming with AR Rahman and veteran lyricist Vairamuthu for his next ambitious movie. Rahman has already completed scratch versions for three songs.
According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled movie will have the vibes of Mani’s 1988 blockbuster, Gharshana. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will set the screens on fire.
This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka