Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently brainstorming with AR Rahman and veteran lyricist Vairamuthu for his next ambitious movie. Rahman has already completed scratch versions for three songs.
According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled movie will have the vibes of Mani’s 1988 blockbuster, Gharshana. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will set the screens on fire.
This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next