Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently brainstorming with AR Rahman and veteran lyricist Vairamuthu for his next ambitious movie. Rahman has already completed scratch versions for three songs.
According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled movie will have the vibes of Mani’s 1988 blockbuster, Gharshana. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will set the screens on fire.
This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive