Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one filmmaker who always stuck to his story’s milieu and refrained himself from shooting his films abroad unless the script demanded it. The last time Mani shot a film abroad was nearly a decade ago for Guru.
Now, the veteran genius is once again planning to shoot his ongoing romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai, abroad. Apparently, Mani wanted a snow capped mountain background to picturize a song and has zeroed in on Bulgaria for the same. Only a week’s shooting is pending and the unit will be wrapping it up in November.
Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari are playing the main leads in this much-awaited film for which AR Rahman scores the music.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film