Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one filmmaker who always stuck to his story’s milieu and refrained himself from shooting his films abroad unless the script demanded it. The last time Mani shot a film abroad was nearly a decade ago for Guru.
Now, the veteran genius is once again planning to shoot his ongoing romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai, abroad. Apparently, Mani wanted a snow capped mountain background to picturize a song and has zeroed in on Bulgaria for the same. Only a week’s shooting is pending and the unit will be wrapping it up in November.
Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari are playing the main leads in this much-awaited film for which AR Rahman scores the music.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry