Legendary director Mani Ratnam’s intense romantic drama, Cheliyaa, is slated to hit the screens on April 7th amid huge expectations thanks to the positive buzz generated through the film’s trailer and the audio album.
After Cheliyaa, Mani’s next film was rumored to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual starring Ram Charan. But when asked about his next project in his latest promotional interview, Mani said that he has not locked any idea right now and that he will “look for a few more concepts, let them be with him for a while and then decide” (sic).
Well, Mani Ratnam is a man of many mysteries and he never announces the details of his projects himself. One can only expect some official news once he is all set to take the project on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt