After 18 long years since Sakhi, senior character artiste Jayasudha has reunited with master auteur Mani Ratnam for Nawab. In the movie, she plays Prakash Raj’s wife and a mother to the film’s heroes – Arvind Swami, Arun Vijay and Simbu.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Jayasudha was all praises for Mani Ratnam. “There is no change in the way he approaches his films. Mani Ratnam sir remains a standard that not many can match. His passion towards filmmaking made me feel like a newcomer on the sets. There is so much to learn about the craft from him,” she said.
Jayasudha will also be seen as Superstar Mahesh Babu’s mother in the latter’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan