After 18 long years since Sakhi, senior character artiste Jayasudha has reunited with master auteur Mani Ratnam for Nawab. In the movie, she plays Prakash Raj’s wife and a mother to the film’s heroes – Arvind Swami, Arun Vijay and Simbu.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Jayasudha was all praises for Mani Ratnam. “There is no change in the way he approaches his films. Mani Ratnam sir remains a standard that not many can match. His passion towards filmmaking made me feel like a newcomer on the sets. There is so much to learn about the craft from him,” she said.
Jayasudha will also be seen as Superstar Mahesh Babu’s mother in the latter’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?