After 18 long years since Sakhi, senior character artiste Jayasudha has reunited with master auteur Mani Ratnam for Nawab. In the movie, she plays Prakash Raj’s wife and a mother to the film’s heroes – Arvind Swami, Arun Vijay and Simbu.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Jayasudha was all praises for Mani Ratnam. “There is no change in the way he approaches his films. Mani Ratnam sir remains a standard that not many can match. His passion towards filmmaking made me feel like a newcomer on the sets. There is so much to learn about the craft from him,” she said.
Jayasudha will also be seen as Superstar Mahesh Babu’s mother in the latter’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri