Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is on the verge of pulling off yet another major surprise. As per the confirmed reports emerging from the Tamil film media circles, Mani has roped in young Kollywood star Simbu for his much-talked-about film that’ll commence soon. An official announcement is expected later this evening.
Apart from Simbu, this film will also feature happening stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. As usual, AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation