Since the beginning of his career, Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s movies have always been musical hits. While his association with Maestro Ilayaraja and lyricist Rajasri resulted in classics like ‘Mouna Ragam’, ‘Nayakudu’ and ‘Thalapathy’ etc, his teaming up with AR Rahman and Veturi gave us ‘Bombay’, ‘Sakhi’ and ‘Amrutha’.
Apart from the lyrical stalwarts like Rajasri and Veturi, Mani Ratnam teamed up with yet another legendary poet ‘Sirivennela’ Seetharamasastry for ‘Prematho’, the Telugu version of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dil Se’. After a long time, the Mani-Sirivennela combo is back with the director’s latest romantic drama ‘Ok Bangaram’. Going by both the legends’ tryst with poetic depth, we can surely expect a musical masterpiece. The film’s audio will release in March.
Popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju will release the Telugu version tentatively on 14th April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover