Since the beginning of his career, Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s movies have always been musical hits. While his association with Maestro Ilayaraja and lyricist Rajasri resulted in classics like ‘Mouna Ragam’, ‘Nayakudu’ and ‘Thalapathy’ etc, his teaming up with AR Rahman and Veturi gave us ‘Bombay’, ‘Sakhi’ and ‘Amrutha’.
Apart from the lyrical stalwarts like Rajasri and Veturi, Mani Ratnam teamed up with yet another legendary poet ‘Sirivennela’ Seetharamasastry for ‘Prematho’, the Telugu version of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dil Se’. After a long time, the Mani-Sirivennela combo is back with the director’s latest romantic drama ‘Ok Bangaram’. Going by both the legends’ tryst with poetic depth, we can surely expect a musical masterpiece. The film’s audio will release in March.
Popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju will release the Telugu version tentatively on 14th April.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states