The shooting for the senior director, Mani Ratnam’s magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Vikram, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Nayanthara, Mohan Babu and Keerthy Suresh in the lead roles, the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon after the government grants permission.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Mani Ratnam is planning to request the above-mentioned stars to cut short their remuneration. As per the reports, he is even looking to keep a check on production costs too.
Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this mammoth project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?