The shooting for the senior director, Mani Ratnam’s magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Vikram, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Nayanthara, Mohan Babu and Keerthy Suresh in the lead roles, the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon after the government grants permission.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Mani Ratnam is planning to request the above-mentioned stars to cut short their remuneration. As per the reports, he is even looking to keep a check on production costs too.
Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this mammoth project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans
- Pawan Kalyan lauds AP CM YS Jagan
- Backdrop of Sudha Kongara’s next film revealed
- Dhruv Vikram’s makeover for Vikram 60
- Prabhas signs yet another film: Deets inside