We had reported last year that master filmmaker Mani Ratnam and After a gap of nearly 16 years, Mani is all set to produce a film to be directed by one of his Assistant Directors. He will soon be introducing his AD Dhana Sekhar as a director under his banner Madras Talkies.
As per the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles, this as-yet-untitled film will be a multi-starrer featuring young stars such as Vikram Prabhu, GV Prakash Kumar, Premam girl Madonna Sebastian and Nawab actress Aishwarya Rajesh as the main leads.
Govind Vasantha, the acclaimed violinist who is stole everyone’s hearts with his soulful music in 96, will compose music for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film