We had reported last year that master filmmaker Mani Ratnam and After a gap of nearly 16 years, Mani is all set to produce a film to be directed by one of his Assistant Directors. He will soon be introducing his AD Dhana Sekhar as a director under his banner Madras Talkies.
As per the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles, this as-yet-untitled film will be a multi-starrer featuring young stars such as Vikram Prabhu, GV Prakash Kumar, Premam girl Madonna Sebastian and Nawab actress Aishwarya Rajesh as the main leads.
Govind Vasantha, the acclaimed violinist who is stole everyone’s hearts with his soulful music in 96, will compose music for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome