Earlier, senior director Mani Ratnam planned to resume the shooting of his historical drama, Ponniyin Selvan in Sri Lanka but dropped the idea as the shooting requires hundreds of junior artists.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shoot will resume in Hyderabad. Reportedly, a huge set is being erected at Ramoji Film City and the shooting will commence in this set after the Diwali festival.
Being bankrolled by Suhasini Maniratnam, the massive film stars pan-India actors like Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi, Vikram Prabhu, and several others in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail