Earlier, senior director Mani Ratnam planned to resume the shooting of his historical drama, Ponniyin Selvan in Sri Lanka but dropped the idea as the shooting requires hundreds of junior artists.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shoot will resume in Hyderabad. Reportedly, a huge set is being erected at Ramoji Film City and the shooting will commence in this set after the Diwali festival.
Being bankrolled by Suhasini Maniratnam, the massive film stars pan-India actors like Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi, Vikram Prabhu, and several others in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures