It’s well-known that master filmmaker Mani Ratnam had planned to make a historical multi-starrer epic, Ponniyin Selvan, with Mahesh Babu and Tamil star Vijay a couple of years ago. However, the film didn’t take off due to reasons unknown.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Mani Ratnam is keen on reviving Ponniyin Selvan after he’s done producing his AD Dhana’s film. Apparently, Chiyaan Vikram is being considered for the lead role. Whether Vijay and Mahesh Babu will be part of the project or not will be revealed once the film goes to the floors.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity