It’s well-known that master filmmaker Mani Ratnam had planned to make a historical multi-starrer epic, Ponniyin Selvan, with Mahesh Babu and Tamil star Vijay a couple of years ago. However, the film didn’t take off due to reasons unknown.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Mani Ratnam is keen on reviving Ponniyin Selvan after he’s done producing his AD Dhana’s film. Apparently, Chiyaan Vikram is being considered for the lead role. Whether Vijay and Mahesh Babu will be part of the project or not will be revealed once the film goes to the floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?