In his 3-decade-long career as a filmmaker, master director Mani Ratnam has also produced a few films which were directed by his assistant directors. After a gap of nearly 16 years, Mani is all set to produce a film to be directed by his AD Dhana Sekhar.
Interestingly, apart from producing the film under his banner Madras Talkies, Mani will also pen the film’s script. Govind Vasantha, the acclaimed violinist who is still relishing the accolades pouring in for his latest album 96, will compose music for the film. More details are awaited.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international