In his 3-decade-long career as a filmmaker, master director Mani Ratnam has also produced a few films which were directed by his assistant directors. After a gap of nearly 16 years, Mani is all set to produce a film to be directed by his AD Dhana Sekhar.
Interestingly, apart from producing the film under his banner Madras Talkies, Mani will also pen the film’s script. Govind Vasantha, the acclaimed violinist who is still relishing the accolades pouring in for his latest album 96, will compose music for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar