In his 3-decade-long career as a filmmaker, master director Mani Ratnam has also produced a few films which were directed by his assistant directors. After a gap of nearly 16 years, Mani is all set to produce a film to be directed by his AD Dhana Sekhar.
Interestingly, apart from producing the film under his banner Madras Talkies, Mani will also pen the film’s script. Govind Vasantha, the acclaimed violinist who is still relishing the accolades pouring in for his latest album 96, will compose music for the film. More details are awaited.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic