Seasoned filmmaker Mani Ratnam is getting ready to commence his next project which will feature youngsters Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Gorgeous Malayalam actress Keerthi Suresh is in talks to play one of the female leads in the film.
A close source to the unit has informed that the master filmmaker is sketching out plans to wrap up the project in just 90 days. The regular shooting will go on floors by the end of this year. Currently, the makers are busy finalizing the remaining cast for the project. Tentatively titled Komali, the film’s music will be composed by AR Rahman. More details will be revealed soon.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC