Maverick filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s epic period drama, Ponniyin Selvan, went on floors in Thailand in December second week. As per the latest updates, Mani has wrapped up the ambitious first schedule that featured an ensemble cast comprising pan-India actors.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on the legendary Tamil Nadu novelist Kalki’s Ponniyin Selvan. The film has Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi, Vikram Prabhu and several others in key roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and noted cinematographer Ravivarman will crank the camera. The film’s first part will hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success