Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project after his last year’s successful romantic drama, OK Bangaram, has been delayed by almost a year due to unavailability of the actors’ dates. Until recently, there were reports that Mani’s film with Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari will flag off in June.
However, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is to be believed, the film has been pushed further to an undisclosed date for reasons unknown. With this, Karthi is said to be in talks with his brother Suriya’s Singam 3 director Hari and Vijay’s latest hit Theri’s director Atlee.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him