After being in the news for several months, acclaimed filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s epic period drama, Ponniyin Selvan, finally went on floors in Thailand yesterday. The film will be made in two parts and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu and Hindi, apart from Tamil.
Ponniyin Selvan features a pan-Indian cast, comprising Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Keerthy Suresh, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi, Vikram Prabhu and several others in crucial roles. AR Rahman will be composing the soundtrack and ace cinematographer Ravivarman will crank the camera. The film’s first part will hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting