Yes! You heard it right. This is the current hot topic which is making the rounds in Tollywood circles off late. If the latest updates are to be believed, Mani Ratnam is planning to make a bilingual with mega cousins Ram Charan and Allu Arjun.
Initially, Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu were supposed to do the film, but the project got shelved midway. Mani Ratnam is currently in Hyderabad and is holding talks with the mega family for this big budget flick.
This news has spread like fire, and if everything goes well, things might take a new turn and the project could be materialized. Charan and Bunny shared screen space in the Vamsi Paidipalli starrer Yevadu, which went to become a huge blockbuster
Articles that might interest you:
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide