Yes! You heard it right. This is the current hot topic which is making the rounds in Tollywood circles off late. If the latest updates are to be believed, Mani Ratnam is planning to make a bilingual with mega cousins Ram Charan and Allu Arjun.
Initially, Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu were supposed to do the film, but the project got shelved midway. Mani Ratnam is currently in Hyderabad and is holding talks with the mega family for this big budget flick.
This news has spread like fire, and if everything goes well, things might take a new turn and the project could be materialized. Charan and Bunny shared screen space in the Vamsi Paidipalli starrer Yevadu, which went to become a huge blockbuster
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3