Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) is fast wrapping up its production formalities. As per the latest updates, the movie has already completed more than half of its shooting part. Currently, the shooting is underway on the outskirts of Chennai.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around nuclear plant. Going by the ongoing political turmoil in Tamil Nadu, Nawaab will surely make a strong impact upon its release. The film features Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika in lead roles.
AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera. Nawaab is slated for release in the second half of 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image