Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam rarely flies out to a foreign country to shoot his movies. After shooting Guru in Turkey, Mani had shot Cheliyaa in Bulgaria. And now, he is all set to shoot his ongoing film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) in Dubai.
The unit of Nawaab has already landed in Dubai, where several crucial scenes will be shot on the film’s antagonist Arun Vijay and others. A major portion of the shoot will be wrapped up with the Dubai schedule.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika play lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar