Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam rarely flies out to a foreign country to shoot his movies. After shooting Guru in Turkey, Mani had shot Cheliyaa in Bulgaria. And now, he is all set to shoot his ongoing film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) in Dubai.
The unit of Nawaab has already landed in Dubai, where several crucial scenes will be shot on the film’s antagonist Arun Vijay and others. A major portion of the shoot will be wrapped up with the Dubai schedule.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika play lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success