The principal shooting of Mani Ratnam’s forthcoming film Nawab is progressing briskly. The film explores the lives of four people over a span of several decades, and buzz is that it’ll tackle an important socio-political issue in Tamil Nadu.
Arvind Swamy, who’s playing one of the key roles, has wrapped up shooting his part in this film and soon after that he stated that it’s been a privilege to have worked with Mani Ratnam, cinematographer Santosh Sivan, and the rest of the crew. The film is being predominantly shot in Chennai.
Apart from Arvind Swamy, the film also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Jyothika, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Aishwarya Rajesh. The film’s Tamil version is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, and both Tamil and Telugu versions will release later this year.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das