Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Nawab is in the final stages of its shooting. Recently, the film was extensively shot in Chennai where some of the lead actors like Arvind Swamy, Vijay Sethupathi, and Aishwarya Rajesh wrapped up shooting their portions in the film.
Currently, the team, including Simbu and Arun Vijay, is shooting in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and sources say that this schedule will be followed by a quick trip to Europe soon. With this, Mani Ratnam will wrap up the entire shoot of this eagerly awaited film.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer of the film and AR Rahman is going to score the music. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized