Ace director Mani Ratnam, who is one of the finest makers in contemporary Indian Cinema, has finished shooting his latest romantic drama ‘Okay Kanmani’ in a record time. This Tamil-Malayalam bilingual has Mamootty’s son Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menen in the lead roles.
The film’s Telugu version is titled ‘Okay Bangaram’, and the post production work is going on at the moment. Mani Ratnam’s last two films were colossal failures and this master filmmaker is determined to enthrall his fans with ‘Okay Bangaram’ which is said to be on the lines of his beautiful love saga, ‘Sakhi’.
Icing on the cake is, Mani’s trusted associate PC Sreeram teams up with him after their 2000 hit film ‘Sakhi’. AR Rahman, yet another longtime associate of Mani Ratnam, is the film’s music composer.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled