Ace director Mani Ratnam, who is one of the finest makers in contemporary Indian Cinema, has finished shooting his latest romantic drama ‘Okay Kanmani’ in a record time. This Tamil-Malayalam bilingual has Mamootty’s son Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menen in the lead roles.
The film’s Telugu version is titled ‘Okay Bangaram’, and the post production work is going on at the moment. Mani Ratnam’s last two films were colossal failures and this master filmmaker is determined to enthrall his fans with ‘Okay Bangaram’ which is said to be on the lines of his beautiful love saga, ‘Sakhi’.
Icing on the cake is, Mani’s trusted associate PC Sreeram teams up with him after their 2000 hit film ‘Sakhi’. AR Rahman, yet another longtime associate of Mani Ratnam, is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film