After striking back strongly with his recent breezy romance OK Bangaram, star filmmaker Mani Ratnam is taking a brief gap before moving on to his next. Some days ago, it is heard that he will direct Karthi in his next project.
Now, with the latest reports, it is believed that this project will go on floors either by the end of August or in the first week of September. It is well known that Karthi started his career as an Assistant to Mani Ratnam and so it would interesting to watch how well the master director showcases Karthi.
AR Rahman will compose tunes and Mammooty will play a crucial role in this film.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next