After striking back strongly with his recent breezy romance OK Bangaram, star filmmaker Mani Ratnam is taking a brief gap before moving on to his next. Some days ago, it is heard that he will direct Karthi in his next project.
Now, with the latest reports, it is believed that this project will go on floors either by the end of August or in the first week of September. It is well known that Karthi started his career as an Assistant to Mani Ratnam and so it would interesting to watch how well the master director showcases Karthi.
AR Rahman will compose tunes and Mammooty will play a crucial role in this film.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy