Mani Ratnam’s upcoming multi-starrer will reportedly highlight a controversial topic which triggered a huge debate in Tamil Nadu in recent times. If the latest rumours are to be believed, the film, titled Nawaab in Telugu, is set in the backdrop of a controversial nuclear plant and the subsequent human rights and environmental violations that came along with it.
Apparently, the film also explores the relationships within a middle-class family over a span of three decades. Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swamy, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Jyothika, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh are playing the lead roles in this family and political drama. Already, the film’s shoot has begun and the whole team is reportedly quite excited about the story.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer and AR Rahman is scoring the music. The film is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- T-Series following Saaho strategy for Radhe Shyam
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s first look?
- Pelli Gola: Renu Desai’s fun take on her wedding
- It’s official: Prabhas20 is Radhe Shyam
- Dil Raju’s daughter’s touching post on mother’s birthday
- Prabhas joins 5 years of Baahubali celebrations