Mani Ratnam’s upcoming multi-starrer will reportedly highlight a controversial topic which triggered a huge debate in Tamil Nadu in recent times. If the latest rumours are to be believed, the film, titled Nawaab in Telugu, is set in the backdrop of a controversial nuclear plant and the subsequent human rights and environmental violations that came along with it.
Apparently, the film also explores the relationships within a middle-class family over a span of three decades. Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swamy, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Jyothika, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh are playing the lead roles in this family and political drama. Already, the film’s shoot has begun and the whole team is reportedly quite excited about the story.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer and AR Rahman is scoring the music. The film is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health
- Murali Sharma’s key role in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo