Mani Ratnam’s upcoming multi-starrer will reportedly highlight a controversial topic which triggered a huge debate in Tamil Nadu in recent times. If the latest rumours are to be believed, the film, titled Nawaab in Telugu, is set in the backdrop of a controversial nuclear plant and the subsequent human rights and environmental violations that came along with it.
Apparently, the film also explores the relationships within a middle-class family over a span of three decades. Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swamy, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Jyothika, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh are playing the lead roles in this family and political drama. Already, the film’s shoot has begun and the whole team is reportedly quite excited about the story.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer and AR Rahman is scoring the music. The film is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?