The shooting of master director Mani Ratnam’s ongoing film, Kaatru Veliyadai, is currently progressing in Hyderabad. The Hyderabad schedule commenced earlier this month and it will be a short 10-day schedule before the unit moves on to the next schedule in Ladakh towards the end of this month which will go on for a month.
Kaatru Veliyadai is a romantic entertainer and it stars Karthi and Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead. The film has an extensive Kashmir backdrop. Karthi will be seen as an Air Force Pilot in the movie. AR Rahman scores the music and Ravi Varman cranks the camera. Kaatru Veliyadai will release in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Nandamuri Brothers pay tributes to NTR on his birth anniversary
- Mahesh Babu to go back to BAN, Maharshi zone?
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral