It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam is busy shooting for his prestigious film Ponnyan Selvan. The film is being shot at RFC, Hyderabad as we speak.
Now, the news is that 75% of the shoot has been wrapped up. This news was revealed by Rahman who plays a key role in the film. He is now shooting with the team in Hyderabad.
Ponniyan Selvan is Mani Ratnam’s biggest film to date and has some of the biggest names in the southern industry. Aishwarya Rai also plays a key role in this film. AR Rahman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral