Legendary Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s highly-anticipated historical magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan, has entered a crucial phase of its shoot. The film’s crew has landed in Gwalior earlier today and later headed to Orchha, Madhya Pradesh, for the next major schedule.
Starting August 20, Team Ponniyin Selvan will be shooting several key scenes at historical forts and other l landmark destinations for the next 15 days. The film’s entire lead cast will be present in the upcoming schedule.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on Tamil author Kalki’s novel of the same title. The film goes back in time and showcases the glorious Chola Empire. Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this prestigious project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad