It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam is doing a film called Ponniyan Selvan that has some of the biggest stars playing key roles in the film which is being made on a budget of over 200 crores.
The film is halfway through but was stopped in between because of the lockdown. The latest we hear is that Mani Ratnam has decided to take his film on sets from the month of September.
The key schedule will be shot in isolation away from Chennai and will have a limited team operating. AR Rahman composes music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa