It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam is doing a film called Ponniyan Selvan that has some of the biggest stars playing key roles in the film which is being made on a budget of over 200 crores.
The film is halfway through but was stopped in between because of the lockdown. The latest we hear is that Mani Ratnam has decided to take his film on sets from the month of September.
The key schedule will be shot in isolation away from Chennai and will have a limited team operating. AR Rahman composes music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?