Mani Ratnam is gearing up to direct his upcoming multi-starrer film later this year. Ever since news broke out that he’s going to work with Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna, plenty of rumours are doing rounds about rest of the star cast. As per some reports, Aishwarya Rai might be paired up with Nagarjuna in the film; however, Mani Ratnam is yet to confirm the news.
On the other hand, Mani Ratnam’s team has reached Hyderabad to scout for locations. Having explored the rural milieu of South Tamil Nadu in his previous film Kadali, it looks like everything about this untitled film is going to be different for the director in many ways. So far, Mani Ratnam hasn’t given any hint about what sort of story he has written for the multi-starrer film and details about when it might go on floors have been kept under wraps for now.
Currently, Mahesh Babu is busy shooting for Aagadu, whereas Nagarjuna’s next film, Manam is gearing up for release on March 31. More details about who’s going to pair up with Mahesh Babu and the rest of the crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- King Khan offers personal office to Mumbai’s municipal corporation
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?