Ardent admirers of Mani Ratnam are celebrating the thirty years of this timeless classic which portrayed the intricacies of love, marriage and divorce like no film ever did until then. The film is still considered a pioneer in portraying women’s sensibilities in a strong manner.
Revathi, Karthik and Mohan are still loved for their characters, while Ilayaraja’s melodies continue to play on FM and TV channels.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release