Ardent admirers of Mani Ratnam are celebrating the thirty years of this timeless classic which portrayed the intricacies of love, marriage and divorce like no film ever did until then. The film is still considered a pioneer in portraying women’s sensibilities in a strong manner.
Revathi, Karthik and Mohan are still loved for their characters, while Ilayaraja’s melodies continue to play on FM and TV channels.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur