Music director Mani Sharma visited Tirumala and other temples in the region to pay his respects and seek blessings for his upcoming projects. He visited the holy temple abode along with his family members.
The veteran music director is composing the tunes for Balakrishna’s upcoming movie in Sathya Deva’s direction. Mani Sharma scored a number of blockbuster audio albums for Balakrishna like Narasimha Naidu and Samara Simha Reddy.
Mani Sharma’s son Sagar Mahathi is also getting ready to make a mark in Telugu Films as a music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?