Star music director, Mani Sharma was one of the top composers in the early 2000’s with some of the biggest hits in his kitty. But in the last few years, he was down and out.
Puri Jagan showed confidence in him with Ismart Shankar and the success of the film brought a drastic change in Mani Sharma’s career as he is back in the game with films like Acharya.
Chiranjeevi especially recommended his name and the news now is that Mani Sharma is currently working on the BGM of the wrapped-up portions of the film.
Acharya has completed 40% of its shoot and Mani is working on it. The film has Kajal as the heroine and we need to see what kind of tunes will he give for Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters