Star music director, Mani Sharma was one of the top composers in the early 2000’s with some of the biggest hits in his kitty. But in the last few years, he was down and out.
Puri Jagan showed confidence in him with Ismart Shankar and the success of the film brought a drastic change in Mani Sharma’s career as he is back in the game with films like Acharya.
Chiranjeevi especially recommended his name and the news now is that Mani Sharma is currently working on the BGM of the wrapped-up portions of the film.
Acharya has completed 40% of its shoot and Mani is working on it. The film has Kajal as the heroine and we need to see what kind of tunes will he give for Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic